Friday, September 10, 2010

Feeling the Burn

Dear Gilad,

Even though my butt is still sore from Wednesday's workout, I'm getting ready to work out with you again.  I'm kind of hooked on your "Total Body Sculpt" show.  True, my body needs some massive sculpting, and even though I'm not sure a <30 min. workout does a whole lot, it's definitely better than nothing.  I also like the fact that it's relatively stationary and I don't have to try to fit some wacky choreography or scads of equipment in my tiny living room.  Plus, I like the fact that you have an upbeat attitude.  I chuckle when I see the commercial that mentions the Wall Street Journal calling you an "Israeli studmuffin."

I could go on, but I don't think you'd approve. You'd tell me to put down the laptop and pick up my hand weights.  Yes, sir!  I'm on it!

See you in a couple.

Your pal,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment