Monday, February 1, 2010

Pasting on a Compliment

Dear Sensodyne ProNamel Brand Manager,

About a year or so ago, my dental hygienist recommended I switch to Sensodyne ProNamel toothpaste because my tooth enamel was getting a little thinner.  Who drinks pop and likes citrus fruits?  This girl!

Well, much to my delight, the ProNamel toothpaste worked its magic over the next six months, and my hygienist said the enamel on my teeth looked much better.  Boy, was I relieved!

I haven't had a problem since, and I credit your product for that.  I also have to say that ProNamel played a big part in my recovery from some nasty bug that I caught.  This sickness had me praying to the porcelain god a LOT over a 24-hour period.  I don't know about you, but whenever I puke, I have to brush my teeth afterward--not because I want the vomit taste out of my mouth, but because I fear the stomach acid that I just brought up is going to eat through the enamel of my teeth.

Even though I puked eight times during my illness, I followed up each vomiting session with a good brushing with ProNamel, and I felt safe and secure about the health of my teeth.

Thanks for putting out such a great product.  Using it gives me great peace of mind!

Your pal,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment