Monday, March 22, 2010

I Tend to Get a Bit Weepy

Dear Kleenex,

Would you like to be the official facial tissue of my move?  After 15 years of living here, I'm leaving Chicago for Boston.  I have a lot of people to say good-bye too, and I'm known for being a bit of a crier.

Sponsorship wouldn't cost you much--just a few boxes would be great.  I can carry them around to all my good-bye events and display them prominently.  I could also perhaps mention just how fabulously soft they are, especially on a tired nose.

This would be an easy way to combat the effects of the private label facial tissues that probably have been hurting your bottom line in this bad economy.  Why buy Kleenex?  Kleenex cares!

Let me know if you're interested, and we'll work out the details.

Thanks!

Your pal,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment