Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cry Without Tears

Well, folks, my friends over at Kleenex declined my sponsorship request.  To be honest, I never really thought they would say yes.  I wonder how many times their customer services people type this on a daily basis.  I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa here thought, A three-pack of Kleenex is under $10.  How cheap can she be?!


Maybe Lisa didn't grow up Dutch (or Dutch-American).  I learned from the cheapest folks around!

Still, it's nice to get a reply!

Dear Jill,

Thanks for your e-mail to 
Kimberly-Clark.  We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your request for sponsorship.

We receive a large number of invitations to review events for sponsorship.  At this time, we are pleased with the programs created by our 
advertising agencies and have no plans to participate in other events.

Thanks again for thinking of Kimberly-Clark.  Please accept our best wishes.


Lisa S.
Consumer Services
Kimberly-Clark Corp.

013511928A

1 comment: