Monday, January 11, 2010

Career Exploration

Dear Cori Rist,

Hope you had a good New Year's!  I'm not writing you about the whole Tiger Woods affair--I bet you're tired of the whole situation by now.  I'm writing you because I'm thinking about going on the Career Day circuit.  Being a writer, although it does sound glamorous, is a life filled with rejection, so I thought I'd have a backup career to talk about.  Your job as clubgoer intrigued me, and I wanted to ask you a few questions about it.

What sort of educational background do you need to have to be a clubgoer?  Does it help to have music and dance experience?  How long have you been a clubgoer?  What's the career path--at some point, can you be promoted to senior clubgoer?  What comes after that?

Let me know--I think the kids would really love to hear about this opportunity!

Thanks for your time.

Your pal,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment