Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today Is the Day!

Dear Apple,

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for releasing the new MacBook Pros! I've been babying my poor little six-year-old PowerBook G4 for a few months, waiting for the new release. My skills in patience have finally paid off. The last time I bought a computer, I believe the editions with the Intel chip were released a few months later.  Doh!

This time, I read the rumor sites to figure out when a new release would come out. I waited. I saved up money. I waited some more. But I don't need to wait any longer.

Today I will have a new laptop.

Today I will not see the "spinning wheel of doom" every time I try to load a website.

Today I will be able to work at speeds that will blow my mind away. I won't know what to do with all my free time!  [Oh, wait....maybe I'll blog more.]

Thanks again, and warn your stores that I'm coming!

Your pal,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment